If you can temporarily use an extra hand, you can hire me as an interim front-end developer. I will gladly come and strengthen your team of specialists!
I prefer to work on a fixed project for 3 months or longer where I can dig into the matter on the basis of close cooperation within a mixed team of specialists. I think clear communication is important. That is why I am happy to take the initiative to work together with UX and visual designers towards a well-documented end product.
For example, during my last job I worked with or on:
- Angular (versions 4 to 7)
- Modular thinking and using best practices in the field of custom components
- Design Sprints
- Working within a team with Scrum (with side experiments with Kanban)
- Automated testing (End-to-end and unit testing)
- Validating APIs with Swagger
- OTAP street
- a style guide in close collaboration with designers
- Developing a component library
- Documenting components, among other things through Storybook
- Conducting job interviews, directing and supervising (new) colleagues